Watch The Video Below To Find Out How YOU Have Been Programmed To Study The Wrong Way All Your Life And Because Of This YOU Have Achieved Far Less Than What You’re Capable Of!

 



Watch The Video Below To Find Out How YOU Have Been Programmed To Study The Wrong Way All Your Life And Because Of This YOU Have Achieved Far Less Than What You’re Capable Of!

Make Sure You Watch This Video Till The End Or You Won’t Find Out Where You’re Going Wrong In Your Revision Nor The Key To Scoring An A* Grade In Practically Any GCSE Exam!

Please note, this is a downloadable product. Once you hit the buy button below, you’ll get instant access to all of my material and see almost immediately where you are going wrong in your revision.
  • The same revision schedule I used to get an A* in GCSE maths a year early!
  • It can be used by any GCSE/IGCSE maths student, regardless of the examining body.
  • It covers the new UK GCSE Maths specification (9-1) released in September 2015.
  • The fatal mistake thousands of students make in their maths revision and how YOU can avoid it.
  • The most important area of your revision yet it goes widely unnoticed. This is where the A/A* grades are achieved.
  • 3 unique memory retention techniques you can use to remember all you need to know for your exam.
  • What process to follow a few days before your exam and why there is NO need to do any past papers at this point.
  • A simple technique that will allow you to spend up to 50% of your time doing the things you enjoy!
  • How to revise for all your other GCSE exams and achieve a top grade in each one.
  • Tips on how to score up to 100% in your exam.
  • A neat little trick to eliminate stress & anxiety on exam day.
  • How to enter the exam if you’re a private candidate with a tip on saving on the entry cost.


  • Over 8 hours of video footage of me going through the trickiest exam questions of the syllabus
  • Watch these video tutorials as many times as you like, in the comfort of your own home.
Free Bonuses (RRP £47!)

  • 30 of the greatest shortcuts ever discovered in GCSE maths. Use them to solve questions quicker and look like a genius in front of your peers and teachers!
  • This guide builds on from all of the exam questions in the main program.
  • It contains all of the areas a typical student would drop marks on. By being aware of these areas, you’ll achieve nearer the 100% mark let alone your target grade.
  • Up until now, I gave this guide exclusively to students I tutored in my local area but today I am giving it to you for free!
  • This guide is crucial, especially in the last few weeks of revision when you need ‘something easy to refer to’.


  • My 6-step formula for GCSE exam success.
  • Achieve a top grade in all your GCSE exams whilst spending half of your time doing the things you enjoy.
  • I explain why note-taking is NOT the way forward and how it can have adverse effect on grades.
  • Why working back-to-front actually boosts results in the long run.


Student Reviews

“I Followed His Approach And Achieved 90% In My Next Sitting. I Thought It Was A Fluke So I Put It To The Test Again. The Result – 100%”

“After many failed attempts, I almost packed in my GCSE maths altogether. But fortunately I didn’t, thanks to Jeevan’s guide! When I read it, I found out exactly where I was going wrong all this time! I followed his approach and achieved 90% in my next sitting. I was shocked and I thought it was a total fluke so I put his strategy to the test again. This time, I got 100%! Fantastic! If only I came across Jeevan’s strategy sooner.”

“I went from a ‘U’ grade to a pass grade!”

“I’ve been struggling with maths for the past 2 years now. In the first mock paper I took, I got a ‘U’ grade. At this point, I felt hopeless. How was I ever going to pass my maths?! I did a Google search and came across Jeevan’s stuff on Youtube. I was in a desperate situation so I had no choice but to purchase your material…

Jeevan’s resources are amazing. They have really helped me out. I am much more confident with my maths and I am able to answer past papers within the time limit. I recently had a mock exam at school and I achieved a ‘D’ grade! A massive improvement since my last score. If I continue to make this progress, there is no doubt that I will achieve my pass grade in my final exam. Thanks for your amazing resources Jeevan. They are so much better than the other revision guides I wasted money on!”

“Thank you so much Jeevan… my ‘B’ grade will definitely help me in applying for a ‘Pharmacy’ course at University…”

“I seemed to underperform in my mock exams – achieving D’s/E’s but after following your strategy and advice, I achieved a ‘B’ grade in my final GCSE maths exam. I was chuffed because this result enabled me to study A-Level Chemistry. I’ve used your revision principles again and this has helped me immensely in this subject. Thank you so much Jeevan.. my ‘B’ grade will definitely help me in applying for a ‘Pharmacy’ course at University…”

“After Reading About Your Success And What Your Program Has Done For Others, It Inspired Me To Do Better And Aim For The Best Results…”

“Before coming across your guide, I wasn’t highly motivated to study nor confident that I would achieve the best grades in my GCSEs. However, after reading about your success and what your program has done for others, it inspired me to do better and aim for the best results. At the end of the day, there is no reason why anyone cannot achieve the best grades in their studies…

Your maths revision guide/strategy is fantastic! You have really opened my eyes as to where I’ve been going wrong all this time and what I should focus on, going forward. I’ve also applied your methods to other subjects too such as Science and seen a vast improvement in terms of revision and progress. I cannot thank you enough for sharing your strategy! I am very confident that, providing I follow your plan, I will excel in my final GCSE exams next year and most importantly, make my family proud! :)”

“Thank You Jeevan! You Have Potentially Changed My Life!”

“I didn’t think failing my maths back in high school would come back to haunt me but it did! After graduating from Edge Hill University, I was looking to undertake a PGCE in primary teaching. However, one of the requirements was a pass in GCSE maths so I had no choice but to re-take it. After failing it twice, my confidence was very low and I didn’t think I could qualify for the PGCE. After running a Google search on passing GCSE maths, I came across Jeevan’s revision system. The feedback it received looked very good so I decided to give it a try…

And it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. After going through Jeevan’s guide, I managed to grasp the entire subject and I passed my next GCSE maths exam, with ease. He (Jeevan) provided me with all the tools I needed to prepare for the exam. Together with his guidance, my pass was a foregone conclusion. Thank you so much Jeevan! You have potentially changed my life. I recommend anyone seeking a pass grade in GCSE maths to purchase this fantastic package!”

“I Got The Highest Grade In My Entire Year Group. I Am Now Going To Take My GCSE Maths Exam Early…

“Before I came across this program, my confidence was a little low. Having achieved a ‘C’ grade in a GCSE mock exam just prior to it, I wasn’t sure how I was going to better this.

However, thanks to Jeevan’s program, I was able to see how I could maximise my grade in a maths exam. At the end of the day, this is the most important thing – the result on the paper! After a month of following Jeevan’s program, I achieved a strong ‘B’ grade (a couple of marks off an A) in my next GCSE mock exam. I achieved the highest grade in my entire year group and I am now being considered to take my GCSE maths exam in November this year, where I would have just begun year 11. My teacher was surprised; how did I make such a big improvement in maths in such a short space of time?!”

“I went from a ‘D’ Grade to a ‘B’ grade within weeks…”

“Jeevan’s guide is great! I followed his advice and jumped from a ‘D’ Grade to a ‘B’ grade within weeks I am now aiming for an A/A* In GCSE Maths. Thanks a lot Jeevan!”

“Jeevan’s revision guide has helped me understand questions which I did not understand before in class…”

“Jeevan’s revision guide has helped understand questions which I did not understand before in class. It has really helped me learn things the easy way. It’s straightforward and shows you how to get a top grade in GCSE maths, in a step-by-step format…”


“Jeevan’s Revision Strategy Can Be Used In Other Subjects Too And Not Only Maths…”

“I am very grateful for Jeevan’s program because it taught me many techniques on how to overcome common mistakes made in maths. Also, his revision strategy is unique because the same principles can be used in other subjects too and not only maths. Thank you Jeevan, your techniques are very useful!”



Buy




تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

$750 PER WEEK IN 2020 & YEARS TO

Stock For Jewelry